Managing Founder | Attorney at Law
Parastu Aghai (Rechtsanwältin), is managing founder of Agema Analysts Rechtsanwaltskanzlei in Hamburg, Germany. Prior to establishing Agema Analysts Rechtsanwaltskanzlei, Parastu was working for a period of 8 years in the United Arab Emirates as a legal counsel and gained valuable experience in different sectors.
Parastu has vast experience in corporate and commercial transactions within the Middle East and Europe. Parastu is further a certified compliance officer and has advised companies on a wide range of compliance matters.
Key expertise and experience
- Corporate and commercial matters
- Compliance, sanction and regulatory and risk advisory work
- Corporate (re-) structuring
- Due diligence, M&A and JV transaction advisory work
- Structuring and advising on optimal market entry strategies and corporate structuring
Parastu has a law degree from the University of Hamburg and is member of the German Bar Association. Parastu is fluent in German, English and Farsi.